tatjna gave me five questions...
1. You take fantastic pictures of fantastic ladies in costume, but I've never picked up whether it's also you that makes the costumes. Are they
also your creations?
They are fantastic, aren't they.
Generally no. The costumes are usually made by either Leimomi Oakes, aka The Dreamstress, or by the person wearing them. I do frequently help with the styling though, and I have become very good at lacing corsets and stays.
2. How are you enjoying life sans troublesome flatmate?
Asking her to move was definitely the right decision.
3. What do you consider to be a defining moment of your life?
There was one time during aikido training where everything was just flowing I had the most fantastic feeling of exactly the right size and shape, fitting precisely into the space I was occupying - and that space extending about a foot beyond the radius defined by my arm's reach. It was awesome.
4. If you had unlimited funds to be a lady of leisure, would you be? How would you spend your time?
It would be so nice to be released from the need to make money from what I'm doing with my time. I could get so much done. I'd probably start with learning to do studio lighting and printing properly. After that - I'm sure other schemes would present themselves...
5. Is there anything that you are unreasonably stubborn about? What does it take to rile you up?
Any stubbornness I have is completely reasonable.
I don't respond well to being pushed or cajoled to do things, and high pressure sales tactics will have precisely the opposite of the intended effect, although I probably won't look particularly riled from the outside.
Would anybody else like some questions?