1. What's the first thing you do when you go on LJ.com?
I check my recent posts for comments.
2. About how many people read your LJ?
Twenty-seven people have me listed as their friend. About five comment regularly, another seven or so occasionally. I also have a small collection of LJ friends who post using the Cyrillic alphabet, and may be reluctant to comment on an English-speaking blog. I'd guess about 10 to 15 people look at my posts regularly.
3. Why did you start a LJ?
To keep in touch with friends.
4. Ever met a LJ friend in RL?
Yes, but she wasn't an LJ friend at that time. I first encountered her else-net.
5. Do you tell everyone about your LJ?
Not everyone. Just people I trust.
6. Since when do you have your Journal?
2006-02-07 06:48:55. Spurious accuracy is spurious.
7. How often do you post something?
About once a day, for the past year.
8. Do you like the fun stuff (like the memes)?
Yeah, some of them.
9. What's missing from your LJ?
An answer to this question.
Seriously, a better search function would be useful.
10. Seriously, are you addicted?
I think I'd have to say yes here.